Cat urinates in the carpets???

Discussion in 'Cat Training & Behavior' started by Maryanne_clark, May 19, 2017.

1. Maryanne_clark

Maryanne_clark Newbie

Hi there, I am new to this forum and I would love to get some suggestions on carpet cleaning. I have a kitten at my home. She is very naughty. She always loves to run, play and get on the couch and carpets.
    Sometimes she poops and urinates on the carpet and I find it very difficult cleaning it. The cat fur is also a problem, how come so much fur is falling from her body? Can it be due to a disease or something? I am really worried. I used many methods like hard rubbing and other natural methods to get rid of the smell of the cat pee but the odor is still there.
    Should I hire any carpet cleaning service to take care of this? Are there any other DIY methods that I can try out? Please chime in with some replies. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. irenechennia

irenechennia Newbie

Very strange for a cat to do that. I think Cats like to keep the loo private. Perhaps she is still young.

3. May Yvonne

May Yvonne Newbie

I suggest you to hire some carpet cleaning service to take care of your house and your healthy. In addition, you'd better make your kitten stay in some permitted area. In this way, it's a little easy to clean your house.