Does your cat hang out in a special spot?

Discussion in 'Cat Training & Behavior' started by Austin, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Austin

Austin Newbie

Does your cat have a special spot where they hang out? If so, where?

One of my cats, Sky, sits right in the middle of the carpet in my living room, sometimes with Snowball. But Snowball has the weirdest hiding spot ever. He hides in one of the cabinets in my garage. In the cabinet, there is a little air vent, which he likes to look out of. How he gets in there still remains a mystery...

2. Daniel7

Daniel7 Member

Haha, she does. My bed has three pull out drawers and on the other side, under my bed, there is a small space where she crawls through and hangs out inside one of the drawers.

3. Austin

Austin Newbie

Haha... There's no way to get under my bed :( but if there was, my cat prroobabbllyyy would go underneath.

4. macro01

macro01 Newbie

my cat always sleep on the top of the CPU (computer)...i guess he loves being on a warm spot all the time :D

5. Tim w

Tim w Newbie

My cat loves to hang out in the window in my bathroom. The window is high up and I can hardly ever look out it unless I stand on something.

6. greenmatter

greenmatter Newbie

He likes to sit on the wooden chair or the parquet...that way stays cool...lol

7. angelaplynn

angelaplynn Newbie

We should be aware of the fact that our beloved cats have their own favorite place to hang out with. Our very cute sweet cat always sleep in our bed and play in our living room primarily in our sofa there. I don't know the real reason but she's like that ever since. Whenever she wants to hunt she'll just go in our garden and wants to crawl.

8. AlvinCampbell

AlvinCampbell Member

Yes, when my cat was young, like to hang out with me and jump on the top of the cabinets. My cat’s favorite spot is with my sister at her feet to sleep or just in her room when she is at home.

9. Alexsertu

Alexsertu Member

Hi,
    Now they like to hang out with me or flake on the carpet or futon. But the .... It must be frustrating to be a cat and see the high up spot. ... Remember how special you are and how you are soooooo worth it to be healthy and fit!