Holistic Pet care training

Discussion in 'Pet Herbal Remedies' started by petnewsie, Jan 22, 2008.

1. petnewsie

petnewsie Newbie

Hi! I am thinking about taking some courses to train me as a holistic pet care practitioner. Anyone else trained in this? I'm trying to determine whether it would be a worthwhile pursuit for me.
    It sounds interesting and very valuable. I would acquire the skills to treat pets through herbal remedies and acupuncture.
    Any one have any thoughts about this?

2. brad

brad Moderator

Its the way of the future....

It seems the more we learn the more benefits there are health wise.
    Holistic is becoming larger and larger. More and more people are requesting holistic products.
    It makes sense,too many over processed foods loose their nutritional value and don't give you and substance.

3. KattyCakes

KattyCakes Newbie

my friend's mother is trained in Reiki and was called to work her spiritual voodoo on a horse and the horse, after a few treatments, got better! I was shocked! I'd say try the unusual! You'd be surprised. I'd say it's a great skill to know!

4. greenmatter

greenmatter Newbie

I think Homeopathy is great.

5. Alexsertu

Alexsertu Member

Hi,
    Many veterinarians use different terms to convey what is meant by holistic. Alternative complementary veterinary medicine, and integrative veterinary medicine may be used as synonyms. All veterinary medicine may be considered holistic in that it considers all aspects of the animal patient in the context of its environment.