How much can these fish be sold for?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Plus discus' started by Cindyy21242, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Cindyy21242

Cindyy21242 Newbie

Hi,
    I have quite a few fish that I have to sell and have no clue about what to sell them for or what they're called. Here are some pictures and their sizes:

Arowana with rainbow scales 14 inches long:
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Golden arowana 11 inches long:

Not sure what this fish is called, but it has shiny scales. I have 3 of them: 6 inch, 7 inch, and 8 inch. how much would each size sell for?

Not sure what this fish is called either, it has stripes and I think it changes into different shades of colors it is 8 inches long:

I think these are blood red parrot cichlids they range from 3 to 8 inches. They are usually more red than they are in the picture.

There are 5 different angelfish. I know they're not much, I just want to know how much they can be sold for. They're about 3-5 inches wide.
    angelfish 1 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    angelfish 2 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    angelfish 3 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    angelfish 4 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    angelfish 5 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Please let me know what you think these can sell for. My dad recently passed away and my family and I do not know how to take care of them so our only option is to sell them. Thank you for your help.