How much do you spend on your pet?

Discussion in 'Dog Health Diet & Grooming' started by perriejinnie, Mar 23, 2017.

1. perriejinnie

perriejinnie Newbie

I want to ask this question out of curiosity. It is just to know how much money my fellow pet owners spend on their pets every year.

2. Steph

Steph Newbie

I probably spent upwards of $1000 on my dogs this past year including food, toys, accessories, and a really nice pet door.

3. Harry Robinson

Harry Robinson Newbie

When you have a pet then you are responsible for their health care. I have 2 cute dogs and I spend $500 on my dogs. For more safety, i design the pet ID tag for both of them and spend $19.95 for each on their pet ID cards.

4. David Larsen

David Larsen Newbie

I have 3 dogs and I don’t know how much I am spending on them. Every month I am buying the best food for my dogs and also take them to the veterinary doctor for monthly checkup.

Harry I have also created pet drivers license for my pets from My Pet DMV. It is mandatory for every dog to keep them secure.

5. Ashlesage07

Ashlesage07 Newbie

Spending is not a important thing, but health is.

One should spend money at dogs proper upbringing to provide a clean environment for a better health.

if you take proper care of dogs. 99 percent your dogs will not be ill.

Any Dog Keeper should increase their Dogs Bacterial Fighting Germs in Dogs Body.

Dogs should provide good quality of food and Clean water.

I was searching on such dog breed & i got Pomsky Dog breed i found is best in Dogs Bacterial Fighting Germs.

Pomsky Dogs Immune Power is also strong compare to other breed dogs.

6. DaisyPrincess

DaisyPrincess Newbie

Pets are changed into better health for hopping. The majority of the counsel/preparing conventions are exploitative to quit vigorous mutts and most don't exertion, or they don't effort sufficiently quick to keep a human from being impaired.