Keeton the Siamese

Discussion in 'Cat breeds' started by Bob, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Bob

Bob Administrator Staff Member

Keeton is the baby of the family. She is a Siamese seal point. We cannot squeeze and hug her enough. She is an indoor cat but is highly active, doing acrobatics daily across the living room furniture, but on special occasions we let her go out supervised to romp in the backyard with our other two male cats. What fun, she thinks she's in Disneyland!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
  2. Pippin

Pippin Member

I had a Siamese before too! It was a chocolate point. He was crazy LOL but we loved him. Beautiful cats indeed. I don't know if being highly strung is part of their nature? Mine sure was and he didn't like strangers at all.

3. *susan*

*susan* Moderator

My brother also has a Siamese. He is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen, but not very socialable. If you try and get anywhere near him, he takes off. Except for my brother, whom he absolutely adores.

4. Tim w

Tim w Newbie

I've wanted a siamese cat for the longest time but have never had the oppertunity to get one.

5. Alexsertu

Alexsertu Member

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I’m hoping you write once more soon!…