Pictures...

Discussion in 'Dog Breed' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Guest

Guest Guest

what a beautiful dog, he certainly is magnificent. unfortunatley I dont have the equipment at present to put photos on the net. some day.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Neo
    Awesome dog. Looks like you take good care of him. When I get a chance I'll scan some pictures to post of Angus.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I love that name Angus maybe he should get together with my Alistair for a few doggy pints!?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Here are some pics of my newest rotten one, Augustus.
    I was going to post pics of my other 4 rotts, but this one took me 3 edits and 2 teenagers!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1504171&a=11745772&p=41809533

[This message has been edited by rotti-gal (edited February 23, 2001).]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL Rotti-gal!! Sorry to cause so much trouble!!
    Thank you for posting pictures though - he's to cute!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Anna & Eros

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks NeoMommy! Im great with rotts and lousy with computers! My camera is ready for the others when they get home from work at the hospital (theyre Therapy Dogs). Hope the kids are around when the pics come back! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
    Eros is a doll. The whole litter is sooo cute! What do they call the color of your boy? I saw black and fawn, is yours a blonde? I dont know too much about your breed, just that they are big and beautiful!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a question: How do you put the pics on the web for those of you who have done that already??
    Sorry. I'm clusless with pics on the comp.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Babykakes,

Read this thread titled Pictures, including the links. It explains it all in there.

------------------
    Twila
    Moderator, Freshwater & Goldfish Forums
    ><[[">

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Rotti-gal!! Neo's come in Black, Blue (also called gray), Mahogany, and Tawny!! All of the colors may be brindled!! Eros is a tawny brindle!! This is actually a fairly rare combo!! His brindling didn't even show up until about 3 months!! It sure is pretty though.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thanks again for the pictures.. looking forward to pictures of the others!! (Maybe you could put those teenagers to the task /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)!!

Anna & Eros

11. Guest

Guest Guest

What kind of dog is Alistair??? Angus needs someone who can wear him out. Is Alistair up to the challenge?? If so, I'll spring for the pints.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mom of three again:
    I love that name Angus maybe he should get together with my Alistair for a few doggy pints!?</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Alistair is actually a cat who thinks he is a dog. He fetches and talks really loud almost like he is barking. But he would be up for some pints. And I am sure when Angus is done chasing Ali they will both be worn out!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

13. Guest

Guest Guest

14. Guest

Guest Guest

OH!! To cute... are all three in your pack??
    They look like they're having a swell time in that snow...

Thanks - Anna /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Neo!
    Well, the big wolfie one, Soosha, we had to put her to sleep (on 2-13), she had cancer. It was terrible for me, but I think peaceful for her. Very sad! The blonde one is my deaf dog you helped me with, Diva, and the pup is Roz who is bigger than Diva now, not really taller, but she is longer, (I swear that dog looks different every week! She started out looking kind of shepard-ish and now looks hound-ish!) They love the snow! Your dogs are so beautiful, look kind of like Rotweillers? How big do they get? Look pretty big!

16. Guest

Guest Guest

So sorry to hear about Soosha - you had told me before that she was ill.. I am sure she is happy and free now...

And, your other two are just terrific!! Puppies are great aren't they??! I'm glad that hand signals are working for you!!

As far as my pooch - well... he is from bigger working lines and will probably be about 210 when he's done... he's only about 115 right now - so he's got a ways to go!!

Thanks again for sharing your photos - It's always great to see doggy pictures!!

Anna /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

17. Guest

Guest Guest

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh - Thank you so much charlsie!! Samson is indeed a doll!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Anna & Eros

19. Guest

Guest Guest

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Beautiful dog Anna! Looks very relaxed and happy! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
    In order to post a photo, you have to have a web page. There are many that are free...I use homestead.com You also have to have a scanner or digital camera. Save the image as a jpg or gif, then go to "edit" on your web page and upload(bring up the file) to your page. Then type the address with before and after the address with NO spaces. Once you post the message, the photo will show up.

I was using geocities, but they won't allow linking anymore, so I need to try and use my homestead address.
    Betty

[This message has been edited by Betty (edited March 17, 2001).]