Pictures...

Discussion in 'Dog Breed' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Rottnbelle, he`s our new pup. Training is going great. I think he`ll fit right in with the rest of the pack. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I loved all the pictures they are beautiful I wish I could show you guys pictures of my dogs. My mom fell in love with the pictu of Eros. I have a question have any of yall ever seen the movie Turner and Hooch and if you have what is hooch? is he a neo?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Very good question Sarah - alot of people ask me that!!

Although they are closely related 'Hooch' is a Dogue de Bordeaux and Eros is a Neapolitan Mastiff!! Eros will be bigger than a DDB!!! (The funny part is that Eros has dstryoed everything Hooch did in the movie - he can even open the fridge!)

Right now Eros is 8 months - over three feet tall and weighs 130lbs!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Anna & Eros

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That is cool I mean not that he has destroyed almost your whole house but that he can open the fridge but as long as he doesn't drink beer like Hooch its okay. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Neo---you have a mastiff? I have heard that they are very agressive and mean. I think that they are beautiful. is there any little bits of info you could give me? I cant get one now, I have a black lab, and I live with my mom still. But I would be very interested in any info. thanks

7. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL!! Sarah - actually Eros did find some cans of Dr. Pepper in there!! He has actually not been a big chewer - but he does lOVE to get in the fridge!!

Hey Mee: I don't know where you heard those things about Mastiffs - but, they couldn't be more wrong!! Mastiff actually means 'gentle' - which is why they have the name of gentle giant! Any dog if raised wrong can be a terrible dog. But, most mastiffs are very good dogs!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Anna & Eros the Neo

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Neo---I am so happy to hear that. I have only seen sweet and adorable mastiffs, But I thought that I would ask. I think that they are beautiful! Thanks

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Later down the road - if you are still interested in a Mastiff - I do Mastiff rescue (all types) and would be happy to help you find one!!

I am glad I could straighten out your info!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Anna & Eros the Neo

10. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks---that would be great, I would rather rescue than just buy one. Im glad that you could straighten me out too.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Does eros ever pop open a can and lay back with a nice cold can of Dr. pepper or.... Does he lay down pop open a nice cold can of Dr. Pepper and make a mess. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

12. Guest

Guest Guest

He does pop them open - but he never leaves a mess - LOL!! Dr. Pepper is tooo tasty!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Here`s a little guy we are considering as a new furr-kid for our pack.

[​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG! That is the cutest face I have ever seen!!!!
    Let us know what happens!
    Any name ideas yet?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

HOW CUTE!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Good luck - whatever your decision!! He looks like a doll!!

Anna, Eros & Puppy /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks! He`s a sweetie, alright! No name yet, I have to think up a good one that starts with a K for his litter. Any suggestions?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Oops, didn`t come out. I`ll try again. Sorry

[This message has been edited by rotti-gal (edited May 05, 2001).]

18. Guest

Guest Guest

19. Guest

Guest Guest

20. Guest

Guest Guest

You say your are considering????

Ha! I haven't been able to say no to a puppy face like that "ever".

I am on my way to agility, but will pop back in later to vote on a name.

------------------
    Lynn, "dog lover"
    Moderator, Dog Breeds