Weird cat breed.

Discussion in 'Cat breeds' started by Guest, Aug 19, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a cat at my aunts house, she lives in New York. My cats name is sheba and she is so beautiful. She is Half calico and half siamese. She is a farm cat and I don't want to take her off my aunts farm. Do'es anyone know of someone that breeds cats like that and or has a cat like that because she is so pretty I would love to have a cat like her. She has blue eyes too. The calico is very light on her head and tail and paws, her back and legs are siamese color. If you know of anyone let me know.

Rat-Girl

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Sheba sounds awfully pretty. What I have found is that a cat's personality is more important than its coloring. So, I would go to an animal shelter and see which cats are drawn to you and seem happiest with you. These cats may not look as cool as Sheba, but will be wonderful nonetheless.

3. BrittnyLittle

BrittnyLittle Newbie

Devon Rex is very weird although it is expensive but i don't like it..

4. Alexsertu

Alexsertu Member

This is certainly amazing. At least one watch the offer unwanted so we are flabbergasted. We’re interested in this kind of circumstances. Just one appreciate one s own participation, and profit doing while in this. Please keep enhancing.

5. mariya

mariya Newbie

appriciation

Hi everyone,
    It is really very nice and informative forum thanks for sharing ....