What breed do you have?

Discussion in 'Cat breeds' started by Guest, Jun 24, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a seal lynx point Colourpoint shorthair (purebred) named Jack (formerly he is a tabby point siamese, but some people doesn't want to hear about tabby meezers...)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Tipper is a farm cat (domestic shorthair), orange and white.

Salem is (I guess) a domestic longhair, black with a white tummy and feet. What's cute is the white comes up to his nose, but he has a little black goatee.

------------------
    Tipper & Salem's Mommy

3. Guest

Guest Guest

.. Isn't this cute??
    [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my!!! What a cutie and what a great action shot! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Gracie is a tortoiseshell. To be honest, I don't know if that's a breed or just a description. Anyway, she's got cute little black lips, lovely eyeliner and the prettiest white tummy and chest (which she does NOT like to have rubbed!). (If I had any clue how to add a photo here, I would.)

6. macro01

macro01 Newbie

i have a siamese cat. his name is gaston. i will send photo of him soon..my camera is broken :(

7. Tim w

Tim w Newbie

I have 6 domestic short hairs. Only had 2 but a recent batch of kittens upped the number.

8. greenmatter

greenmatter Newbie

I have a persian and his name is pasha

9. AlvinCampbell

AlvinCampbell Member

My personal favorite is the Scottish Fold. They have adorable faces and are very playful but not destructive. They can adapt well to any environment.
    Siamese cats are demanding, they pee and poop outside of the litterbox for every little reason and they are very destructive.

10. Steff Marshal

Steff Marshal Newbie

I recently got British long hair for inside of the house.Trust me that its best and gentle pet cat for the inside of the house specially.Very lovely and gentle in behavior.

11. JohnMarcum

JohnMarcum Newbie

I have American Shorthair Cat...

12. Alexsertu

Alexsertu Member

Awesome! Its actually remarkable post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.