What breeds do you all have on here?

Discussion in 'Dog Breed' started by Springermom7, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Tymber_gyrl

Tymber_gyrl Newbie

i have a silver german shepherd, Leather, a border collie lab doberman german shepherd cross, stitch, a chesepeake bay retriever cocker spaniel cross, Samuri, and my other dog will take a little explaining lol
    Timbers mom was a german shepherd, golden retriever, belgian shepherd cross, and her dad was a siberian husky, rhodesian ridgeback, collie, ausstralian shepherd cross (yikes! big mix lol)
    when im older, i plan to have a blue merle glass eyed catahoula leopard dog (rex) and a bicolour german shepherd (daystar) i will show both /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

2. blonde ambition

blonde ambition Newbie

i have a chow chow called saffy and i havent taken her to a show as shes had some health problems, but everyone says i should show her in the future when shes all healed but i've never done it before and dont know if i could, but shes a winner in my eyes whether i ever show her or not. [​IMG]

3. JAFitts

JAFitts Newbie

4. kate08205

kate08205 Newbie

Hi I have a lab/chow mix, Benny, I found him in nyc, he was approx 7 mo's old, he was hit by a car and he had also been abused, I took him and he's the best dog I've ever had! I also am the care giver to a West Highland White "TERRIORIST" oops sorry ...Terrier, he's 2 yrs old, Angus is his name. He comes only 2nd to his "mom" in stubborness! :cool: [​IMG]

5. Nip_26

Nip_26 Newbie

I have an 8 and 1/2 year old beagle (Willow), a 2 and 1/2 year old german shepherd mix rescue (Neo) and finally just got the breed of my dreams...a pure bred german shepherd (TJ AKA Junior). He is 2 years already but he is awesome!
    I wouldn't trade any of them for the world!!!

6. opal

opal Newbie

i have 2 pet labrador retrievers and one american pit bull terrier that I show. she is on her way to a championship. :]

7. nirvanat

nirvanat Newbie

I've got 2 german shepherds...a silver, and black and tan. I don't show either, though.

8. Lass

Lass Newbie

I have a collie, a pomeranian, a Belgian sheepdog, a Belgian tervuren, an akita mix, a husky mix, a shepherd/hound mix, and a German shepherd/akita mix.

9. WolfRyder

WolfRyder Newbie

We have a 3 year old Cocker Spaniel (buff with freckles on the nose).

10. kalaidra

kalaidra Newbie

I have a Pit Bull Terrier named Zoe who I sometimes mistake for a person (shes my favorite dog ever!) and just got a German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix, named Sunshine. I've always wanted a German Shpeherd, and now I have one, but with a Golden Retriever body.
    My Pit Bull can be surprising. From what I read I figured she would attack all dogs, hate cats, and probably be suspicious of people. However she is a beta dog when interacting with my other dog and my mom's dogs, she sleeps with my cat, and the one time she got loose she wanted to go hang out with the first family she saw! Go figure.

11. animaluver1002

animaluver1002 Newbie

I have a blue miniature pinscher. She has such a personality, but she always gets into things! She has such a personality though. I just love her. [​IMG]

When You look at the ground you fall flat down! When you look in the sky you really fly!

Is your cup half full or empty today??

12. DARYLVA

DARYLVA Newbie

We have two Great Danes. A black female named Lucious(pronounced lew-shiss) and a harlequin male named Shadow. They both think they are people and are very good with the kids. Lucioius is 1 year old and Shadow is seven months. Interestingly, Shadow is not named because of his coloration, instead it is because when he was a small puppy he would not leave my mother in laws side! I wanted to name him harley (harlequin, get it?) anyways the name shadow just kind of fit, so thats what we called him.
    Daryl

13. Taylor&Skittles

Taylor&Skittles Newbie

I have 2 dogs. The oldest,Taylor(dufus), is about 2 and a half years old. She is half German Shepard and half Chow. She sure does get hot in the summer since we live in Texas lol.The other dog, Skittles( double dufus), is about a year and a half old. She is part Golden Labrador Retriever, part Beagle, and part something of another. My dad and I love them so much even if Dufus barks at everything and omigosh Skittles is just hilarious she: Runs into walls; barks at me when i pet the other dog; eats the dvds(well thats not so hilarious);howls at everything;and hides under my dads bed when she is scared aka she lives there!!!! well i guess thats it because ive told u way more than you guys asked so i might as well stop typing now lol.

14. Victoria

Victoria Newbie

I am owned by 2 Great Danes, Terrier mix & a Cairn Terrier. I do not show.
    Victoria

15. ferretfan

ferretfan Newbie

I am proud mommy to a CKC registered Great Dane and a chihuahua. The dane is Cleopatra and the chihuahua is Bane. I do not show either one of them but the Dane is show quality, we just wanted her as a friend not a show dog. Her ears are natural and that is the way they are staying!

mommy to
    Cleopatra-Great Dane
    Bane-Chihuahua
    Demon-Ferret
    Stubs-Beardie
    Trinity, Matrix, Blackjack, Morpheous-Leopard Geckos
    Damien-Ball Python
    Snake-Snow Corn
    Lucifer-Red Tailed Boa

16. mickey

mickey Member

we have a jack russell that we got from the pound in October2003.. we don't show him. we plan on getting 2 more to show..

mickey

17. mickey

mickey Member

here is an update.. we just got a ckc registered Maltese that we plan on breeding and showing.. his name is Rags and he is 4 months old...

mickey

18. calico23

calico23 Newbie

I have 2 border collie-the real type not the barbie type.

1 berger des pyrenees he is under co-ownership with the breeder, so if he turns out the way he is supposed to, which is far is VERY likley he will be shown.

shadow is a mutt
    Ripley is a mutt

perky is a jack russle not a parson russle [​IMG]

shayna and the mighty big crew!

[​IMG]
    smudge(piggie) and Kari(rabbit)

19. beaniedog

beaniedog Newbie

20. Artemis82

Artemis82 Newbie

I have a Gordon Setter that I rescued. He's my baby (though basically full grown at a year old).